Wednesday 10 February 2016

Makeup Haul - Kmart & Myer

Hey lovelies x

The other day I went shopping at Kmart and Myer and of course purchased makeup {oops, I did it again}

I got 5 items from Kmart all for under $2



From lol {lots of love} I purchased a double blush set in the colour Chateau Rose - it is so highly pigmented and matte which I love cause glitter on my cheeks makes me look younger. It does come with a little brush but we all know how useless those things are, I have been using a Nutrimetics blush brush with the tiniest bit of product and it gives so much colour payoff. 

 I also got a bronzer in Brown Sugar - it is the perfect shade for contouring and all over bronzing, especially when using fake tan. Again this product is matte so is the perfect finish for my face. I would definitely recommend this as a cheap alternative for contouring.

Lol is a very in expensive brand that is stocked in Kmart, it's the only place I know that stocks it so far. I have a whole post on this brand if you would like to know more -  LoL Cosmetics - Review by K 

The next products are from OXX which is a Kmart owned brand. I'm not going to go to in depth on these products as I will be posting a longer review of the brand and all the products I own.

So I got 2 eye crayons, a silver glitter and a metallic magenta  - these are great as a primer, they make all shadows you place over them look amazing.

I also got a lipstick in the shade Henry Ford - it is a dark nude colour - I haven't tried this yet but it will be in the review that is coming soon.


I only bought 2 products from Myer, both from Chi Chi.



The first thing is a glossy lip stain in the colour Pretty Woman - so this product was on sale and I had no idea what it was going be like as it says it stains your lips a dark pink yet the product is actually a violet colour, I was very confused by that. But oh my gosh, I love this stuff. You can actually see the colour change when its on your lips, it's so cool. The colour payout is amazing and it doesn't wear off at all. I would 100% recommend purchasing one of these. 



The other product is a makeup blending sponge - which is their version of a beauty blender. Now I had high expectations for this and it totally let me down {sad face}. I read reviews and so many people said it was amazing, but for me, I didn't like it. The sponge was too soft and I feel like it just soaks up all the product, which is exactly what I don't want it to do cause I want the product on my face not the sponge. 

So I'm still on the search for a good cheap beauty blender, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know in the comments below




No comments:

Post a Comment