Tuesday 23 February 2016

Bella Box February

Hey Lovelies,

My bellabox arrived yesterday and I was so excited to just rip into it, but of course I took photos before I destroyed the beautiful presentation to show you guys



So usually it comes in a cute little blue/aqua box but this month there was a few bigger items that did not fit so they changed the packaging, not as pretty but it does the job!

I love the way they wrap these, so cute with the sticker and tissue, makes it feel like unwrapping a present.

They also include 2 cards that detail all the products and the ingredients in them. if you have allergies I suggest reading them first just to be sure.












So altogether I got 8 products
  • Kerastasse Resistanse Brain Force Architecte Shampoo - Sample sachet
  • Phyisogel Daily Moisture Therapy Body Wash - Full size
  • Thalgo BB Cream - Sample tube
  • Designer Brands Kohl Pencil Gold- Full size 
  • Avon Luxe Couture Lipsticks - Sample 
  • Slim Secrets Bare Bar - Full size
  • Dermal Therapy Platnim Heel Balm
  • Monomola Lip stain Cherry Red - Full size

For the price of this box I was so happy with what I got, The Monomola lip stain is amazing, totally recommend ordering one of these online so pigmented and peels of to leave incredibly smooth and coloured lips, you can from the bella box website, ebay or amazon.

The other products I am yet to try, but if anyone wants to know more leave a comment below and ill do a more in depth review

To get your first box for only $10 click here



No comments:

Post a Comment