Wednesday 2 March 2016

E.l.f - Online Order Review

Hi lovelies,

A few weeks ago I ordered from Elf online, this was a massive purchase with my friends so we could get free shipping {cause who wants to pay for shipping when that money could buy more makeup, am I right?}

I was really happy with some of my purchases but some I really regret - {sadly} 


So here is the list of what I purchased
Total - $37

So lets start with the regrets -

Healthy Glow Bronzer - Warm Tan - while it was only $1 I really don't like this product, it is a total metallic bronze colour, not something I would use for bronzer at all. It is a colour I would use as an eye shadow, Which is what I have been doing, but I definitely did not need to purchase this as I did not need another brown/bronze eye shadow.

Studio Bronzers - Warm Bronzer - I had really high hopes for this but just wasn't up to scratch. Its not very pigmented and more of a highlighter than a bronzer

Luscious Liquid Lipstick -  Cherry Tart - I am in love with the colour, but the thing I dislike is the texture, it is sticky and oily and does not feel nice at all. I am very picky with lip products so it might just be me, but feels like a lip gloss.

Lets move on to the positives -

Moisturizing Lip Liner - Natural Blush - this liner is so smooth and creamy and for the price it is amazing! Totally recommend. My next online order I may have to buy up like crazy as I have gone through it so quickly.

Brush Shampoo - this is so good, has a nice clean smell and leaves brushes so soft and fluffy.

Complete Coverage Concealer - Light - this concealer pallet is absolutely amazing, I have been using to contour and highlight, so pigmented and blends so easily. Great for traveling and includes a small brush. Definitely recommend this as a cheaper alternative to the Australis Cream Contour pallet contour pallet

Essentials Lipstick - Voodoo & Nostalgic - These are so creamy and pigmented, perfect amount of colour for a casual look, For the price these are pretty good, i should have chosen different colours though cause they are similar to what i have, the next one i want to purchase is Fantasy, which is a brown tone, perfect for autumn

Stay Beautiful






No comments:

Post a Comment