Sunday 7 February 2016

Westfield Haul

Today I visited Westfield and intended to pickup the Glasshouse candle Tahaa from Peter Alexander... Little did i know i'd be walking out with a whole lot more than a Glasshouse candle.
IMG_1344
I have been wanting the Glasshouse candle Tahaa for quite some time now and seeing as I have re-furbished my room recently I thought it was the perfect time to pick it up. This candle is so heavenly; it is a beautiful vanilla and caramel scent that is to die for. Peter Alexander always have this candle burning in their stores and my nose is always delighted whenever I walk in there; now for me to enjoy in my own room!
IMG_1351
Glasshouse Candle - Tahaa
On my way out Victoria's Secret struck me, I had no intention of buying anything I just wanted to look around and smell all the fragrance mists as I didn't previously own any before. I ended up purchasing two of the coconut passion fragrance mists, I just couldn't go past the scent, similar to the Tahaa candle in smell with a little less caramel. Perfect!
IMG_1349
Victoria's Secret Fragrence - Coconut Passion
Another stop on the way out was Mecca Maxima, again I had no intentions of purchasing anything but I was browsing the store (trying to keep to myself and have a peaceful shop without being annoyed by the sale staff) and I struck the Stila stand. I remembered from a while back that I had been looking at this palette and I was intending to purchase it so I could try a new eyeshadow that wasn't TooFaced (OOPS!)
IMG_1357
Stila Eyes are the Window Palette - Soul
The rose gold packaging is simply stunning and the colours are just absolutely gorgeous. I cannot wait to try this palette out!
IMG_1361
Stila Eyes are the Window Palette - Soul
IMG_1368
Stila Eyes are the Window Palette - Soul
Let me know what you guys have recently picked up, I would love to hear about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment