Thursday 8 November 2012

K's Revlon Haul


So a couple of weeks ago I went shopping in the city and went to MYER. I was so overwhelmed by all the brands they had there. Revlon had buy 3 for 2, so I was looking around when the sales assistant said that these holiday gift sets were included. I was so excited cause they were such good value, I couldn't resist. There was so many to pick from but in the end these were my choices.


Mini Fragrance & Cosmetic Set
$29.95
Valued at $56.80
Day at the Beach Set
$39.95
Valued at $132.70
Colourburst Lip Butter Set
$29.95
Valued at $65.85
These are some of my favorites:
Nail Polish
004 Sheer Nude
ColourStay Eye Shadow
575 Delightful
Lip Gloss
040 Nude Lustre












Nail Polish
920 Make Mine Mango

Lip Butter
085 Sugar Plum
If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comment section or send us an email at blushingbeautiesau@gmail.com
I hope you found this helpful or interesting
Have a great day and stay beautiful J
K xx

2 comments:

  1. these look like great sets :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they are and there were many more to choose from and they were such good value for the products that were included

      Delete