Friday 19 October 2012

REVLON SUPERLUSTRIOUS MATTE LIPSTICK - REVIEW BY E

I also recently purchased this lipstick along with my Revlon gift sets and my Essie polishes. This lipstick was a steal at only $7! It’s RRP is $21.95 AUD, as soon as I saw these lipsticks at this price my head was screaming “Buy It, Buy It”. The packaging reminds me of a MAC lipstick and the item contains 4.2 grams of product. The finish of this product is absolutely gorgeous, it has a slight orange tinge to the overall nude colour. It applies really creamy and the consistency is really nice for a matte lipstick. It does exactly what the name says so if you are someone who prefers a shine to your lips I would recommend you apply a corresponding lip gloss. My personal favourite is the Australis colour inject lip gloss in the colour ‘contemporary’. Overall I am quite pleased with this product and am very happy I found it at a reasonable price. It was purchased at Cosmetics Fragrance Direct where they sell a whole variety of products at lower prices.
I would definately reccomend that you guys go and purchase this product cause i love it!

Enjoy your day
Love E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment