Tuesday 16 October 2012

K's Top 10 Nail Polishes




I thought I would do this post to show a bit more of my style and what I like and show my all time favourite nail colours and what I recommend.
My all time favourite would be China Glazes’ Flip Flop Fantasy. It is the perfect neon pinky coral colour, it makes my hands look so tanned and I know I will be obsessed with this for summer.
Next would be China Glazes’ Dorothy Who?  It is the most beautiful glittery royal blue. It has silver glitters in it and doesn't feel clumpy or chunky on the nails. 
  I love Australis’s Peek-a-Boo it is a creamy pastel purple colour. This colour if perfect for all year round as it is neither a cool nor warm colour.  It only takes one coat and is so opaque.
The next colour is from Orly it is blue and aqua duo chrome called Its up to Blue. It is very sheer but can be applied over other colours for the duo chrome affect.
OMG I love this colour by China Glaze. It is holographic silver, it the most amazing colour in the sun, it gives off rainbow sheen.
The next colour is my go to nail polish, it is so opaque with only one coat. It is a colour when I am in a rush to paint my nails but it still turns out beautifully. It is L.A Girl, it doesn't have a name but is a metallic purple with silver shimmers.
I have two Ulta 3 colours in my top 10, the first is Mojito, it is neon aqua green, and it is a creamy finish that is very opaque but is a little streaky so it takes patience to get a nice finish.
The second Ulta 3 polish is called Party Shoes it is a medium pink with coral undertones. It is sheer but is opaque after 2 thick coats, it is the perfect summer pink.
The next colour is a metallic silver from Rubi Shoes just called Silver. This colour is so shiny and applies so beautifully.  It is very cheap and I think I got it for $2 which is good for the quality that the nail polish is.
The last polish is from Nutrimetics, it is called Hibiscus, it is the most beautiful summer colour. It is a mid toned orange with gold shimmers in it. The formula of this polish is great it is very opaque and applies evenly with only one coat.

I love every nail polish I own but these are some of my absolute favourites. These nail polishes are my go to colours and are mostly on my nails all the time.

Comment below what your all time favourite nail polish is

If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comment section or send us an email at blushingbeautiesau@gmail.com

I hope you found this helpful or interesting

Have a great day and stay beautiful J
K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment