Thursday 11 October 2012

E's TAG- 10 Products I Would Repurchase

10 Products I Would Repurchase!



Yay i am really excited to finally do this tag! These products that i have included in my tag are the products i would repurchase straight away without even thinking twice about them.

My first favourite is the Australis 'Nudist' Palette, as i am sure you all know i have talked about this many times before. It is the perfect palette to create any eye look and has really awesome pigmentation of colours. Sadly though this product is no longer available as it was a Limited Edition product :( . I will be sure to keep my eye open to see if i can pick up another one sometime soon.

My next product i only recently re-discovered how much i actually missed it. It is the max factor xperience foundation in the colour sugar cane. I really love this product, it is really lightweight on the skin and gives the perfect amount of coverage for a foundation. Prior to this i was using the first edition of the garnier BB cream and i have only really noticed how oily it can actually get on my skin. I switched back to my xperience foundation to see if that was any better and i immediately noticed how much i missed it!

The Rimmel 'Stay Matte' powder is one of my all time favourite powders along with the Australis ' fresh and flawless fixed powder'. I really like the rimmel powder because it dosent apply an extra layer of foundation to my skin when i apply it over foundation or BB cream. This is great because it dosent apply thickly and mattifies the whole face to remove oily or shiny areas. This i what i use when i apply the garnier BB cream to my face and it removes the oil from my face it is also a great powder to use when 'setting' your face after foundation.

The next product i have is the e.l.f blush in the colour 'blushing rose' . It is the perfect blush for any look wheither it be a day time casual look or a dressy night time look. i love this blush because it gives my skin the perfect pink flush of colour as well as adding a slight shimmer of gold.

My maybelline eye studio gel liner is my absolute favourite eyeliner i own. It is really simple to apply to the eyes and gives any eye a dramatic or subtle look depending on what you aim to achieve.

The other maybelline product i have is the eye studio 'colour tatto' in the colour 'bad to the bronze'. Oh my god you guys i cannot tell you how much i love this product! It is my favourite shade out of the whole entire collection, it can easily be used as a base product or other shaddows can be added to it to create more dramatic looks. (For more info on the colour tattoos visit our first review on the maybelline colour tattoo products.)

My next and most newest edition to my makeup collection is the covergirl 'lash blast volume' mascara. Wow, this product really lengthens and volumises my lashes making them more visible and dramatic. You can apply a thin coat of this for an everyday look or you can really build it up to create dramatic lashes.

Another product that i rave about is the essence 'long lasting stay all day' concealer. it is the perfect creamy concealer that glides onto your skin and blends really nicely. This product covers up any under eye circles or blemishes/redness i have.

One of my most cherished products is the maybelline baby lips. I have just about every colour and love every single one of these lip balms. They are the perfect moisturiser for your lips and are able to remove dry or rough skin leaving you with beautiful lips.

My final product is also one that i have only just added to my collection not too long ago. I have already fallen in love with this. It is the 'revlon lip butter' in the colour '090 sweet tart'. This product is the perfect lipstick in my opinion. It moisturises your lips as well as acting as a lipstick. This colour is the perfect pink-red shade that complements my skin tone quite nicely.

As always if you have a question or comment feel free to leave it in the comment section below. If you have any enquiries please dont hesitate to contact us on blushingbeautiesau@gmail.com . If you would like any further reviews or updates on any information feel free to let us know.

Hope you enjoy your day!
Love E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment