Wednesday 10 October 2012

K's TAG- 10 Products I Would Repurchase


I have wanted to do this tag for a while, I am a little late to jump on the band wagon but I thought I would do it anyway. So the story for this tag is if all your makeup is stolen what would be the 10 products you would have to go out and buy straight away.


Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector – this is in the colour 02 light/clair I love this products as it is just the right amount of coverage for everyday and it does clog my pores or feel heavy on my skin. This product is very affordable and I use it every day so I would be lost without it.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer – this product is so creamy and smooth, I use I on my under eyes and on blemishes and it blends in easily. This product matches my skin tone perfectly and blends very well with my Garnier BB cream. It is in the colour 10 light.

Australis Fresh and Flawless Pressed Powder – this is known to be comparable to the MAC Studio Fix Pressed Powder, I love this powder it is a perfect match for my skin tone and makes my skin look so flawless. It is in the colour deep natural, there are only 3 colours in the range but they are very sheer and blend naturally into the skin.

 Maybelline Baby Lips – there are many flavours in this range and I love them all but my favourite would have to be mango pie, it smells so yummy. I have nearly finished my first tube and have already bought a back up. It leaves my lips so moisturised and soft with only one application. Since I bought this product I never go anywhere without one, there is one in early every bag I own :)

Essence Get Big Lashes Volume Boost Mascara – this mascara is very good quality for the price, it gives my lashes so much length and volume with just a thin coat, I wear this nearly every day.

Australis Colour Inject Lipstick- These lipsticks are so creamy and apply so smoothly. They are very affordable and come in wide variety of colours and finishes. My favourite would be Hula, it is a coral pink colour wit orange tones. This colour suits my skin tone perfectly and goes with everything I wear, I use this at every opportunity I can.

Milani Eyeshadow – this is the perfect all over lid colour for me it is in 22 Sheer Sand. It is a metallic light brown. It is very pigmented and goes on the lid evenly with no creases. I use this in nearly every eye look I do.

 Australis Nudist Palette- it is the Australian equivalent to the Naked Palette, it has beautiful colours in a variety of shades. It is very versatile and can turn a day time look to night time easily with one product. It is a product I could not live without.

Covergirl Lipstain – this is in the colour 400 Everbloom Kiss. It gives the perfect light wash of colour that lasts all day.  These lipstains can be applied lightly or darker for a dramatic look. I use this everyday for school as a light wash of colour as I don’t like my lips naturally.

 Australis Eye Primer – this is the only eyeshadow primer I own, so I use this every time I use Eyeshadow. If I didn’t use this product my eyeshadow would crease every time. This is a life saver for me.

If you have any questions feel free to email us at blushingbeautiesau@gmail.com or leave them below in the comment section.

I hope you found this helpful or interesting.

Have a great day and stay beautiful :)
K xx




No comments:

Post a Comment