Sunday 21 October 2012

K's NOTD Dorothy Who?


My manicure for the next few days is Dorothy Who? From China Glazes’ Wizard of Oz collection, this nail polish is in my Top 10 nail polish post. I love this colour for summer as it is a bright blue with beautiful silver shimmers. My bottle of this polish is past halfway now and I am thinking of buying some backups cause I love and use this colour so much. This polish is really thick and applies so smoothly and evenly it only really needs one coat but I do two to intensify the colour. I defiantly recommend the colour for people who love glitter, I am completely in love with this colour.


If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comment section or send us an email at blushingbeautiesau@gmail.com
I hope you found this helpful or interesting
Have a great day and stay beautiful J
K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment