Monday 8 October 2012

NOTD- ESSIE 764 LADY LIKE

I just recently purchased this polish 2 days ago. This was my favourite polish out of the ones i purchased. I really like this nail colour as it is a taupe colour with a slight lilac tinge. I have nothing like this in my collection and it was my first purchase of an Essie polish. It is a really natural nude colour that looks great on the nails if you want to go for a subtle look. I am really happy with the quality of this product also as it applied very smoothly and i only needed one coat!
Enjoy your day!
Love E xx

Comment down below your favourite Essie polish :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow i love this polish, i am going to have to try it! My favourite Essie polish is Turquoise and Caicos it is a really pretty teal blue colour and i am absolutely in love with it right now! :)

    ReplyDelete